Every woman tries to improve her aspect by using all sorts of eyelash enhancers. However, we don’t seem to realize that fake lashes, mascara and curlers will damage our natural lashes in time, and the chances that there will be nothing left to enhance are very big. Therefore, we recommend you to consider a DIY eyelash growth serum recipe for increasing the length of your eaves without exposing them to any risk. Moreover, a homemade lash growth serum can help your eyelashes grow stronger, and healthier, preventing them from falling out.
What do you need to get started?
If your lashes are more prone to breakage than ever, you must find a way to make them stronger and healthier. The best solution for your problem is to use a DIY eyelash growth serum recipe to stimulate the hair follicles’ growth, and to achieve longer-lasting results. The remedy that we have prepared for you involves using only natural ingredients for enhancing your lashes. So, here is what you will need to get started:
- Castor oil, which is known from ancient time for fighting baldness. This oil contains Omega 6, and it is rich in essential vitamins, proteins, so it can provide lashes with important nutrients for growing stronger.
- Sweet almond oil is packed with monosaturated fats, magnesium and calcium, so it can nourish hair follicles to help them grow faster and longer.
- Coconut oil is not only a great skin moisturizer, but it can also enhance lashes due to all the vitamins that it contains.
- Avocado oil can increase the volume of your eaves significantly, and if you choose to combine it with vitamin E that you can get from pharmacies, the results will be even more outstanding.
What to do?
The DIY eyelash growth serum recipe is very simple to do, and the best part is that it is very affordable, as well. Although there are many professional eyelash growth serums on the market that can suit most budgets, they are not as affordable as homemade eyelash growth remedies. Still, keep in mind that a professional lash growth serum will offer you faster results than homemade products. On the other hand, our recipe is very effective, too, so here is what to do to make your own lash enhancer:
- Pour 2 table spoons of each castor oil, sweet almond oil and coconut oil into a small container, and add 1 vitamin E capsule and 1 teaspoon of avocado oil into the mixture.
- Close the container and shake it for blending well all the compounds.
- Next, you can use a cotton swab to apply the serum at the base of your lashes, just like you would normally apply an eyeliner.
- Apply the serum every night before going to bed, and prepare to see impressive results.