How to Draw Farm Animals
In order to be able to draw anything you must have lots of creativity and imagination. However, there are people who can draw something only if they use pictures as sources of inspiration. So, if you want to learn how to draw farm animals in the shortest period of time, we advise you to adopt the same method.
Learning how to draw farm animals can represent a great way to impress your little ones. Furthermore, you can replace their coloring book with drawings made by you. That way you will add a personal touch to the coloring pages that your kids like so much. In order to achieve your goal, we offer you some tips that will help you draw a nice cow very easy.
Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- the first thing that you need to do is draw the cow’s head by using a boxy shape, and also the body which must look just like a sack;
- add a face guide that will allow you to draw the cow’s features, and sketch out the structure that a cow’s head really has;
- draw out the years, the horns, the eyes and the nostrils by trying to make the cow look as cheerful as possible;
- next, you need to trace the lines of the front legs and the milk sack;
- move along by drawing the back of the neck, the back and the hind leg;
- one of the final steps implies tracing the cow’s marking, which your child can color in black and white, dark brown, or even purple;
- the last thing that you need to do is draw out the tail and erase the shapes that you have drawn on step one.
You can use the same tricks to create a bunny, which is one of the kids’ favorite animals. So, if you want to learn more about how to draw farm animals, you can start by learning how to draw a bunny:
- you must make its head by tracing an egg shape, and you can draw its body by making it look like a sack;
- adding long years and whiskers is essential for realizing a bunny;
- the next step is to draw the eyes, the nose and the mouth;
- the line of the back is very easy to be traced, as well as making the lining for the rabbit’s feet;
- the final step is to draw the belly and the puffy tail, and erase the extra lines that you drew in step one.